View Single Post
Old Nov 13th, 2019, 13:29   #2
john493
Spannering since birth

I changed the cambelt and aux belt with genuine Volvo parts, including all rollers /tensioners as per the fully Volvo kit, at approx. 135,000 miles. These are still well inside their normal working life.
In my ownership, it’s had oil & filter changes at approx. every 6000 miles.
Most 12 year old cars are sold with “age related marks” on the bodywork – this car is virtually free of any marks. The rear bumper was repainted earlier this year due to lacquer-peel. There are a few small stone chips on the bonnet, that’s about it. The bodywork is in exceptional condition. Currently fitted with a custom grille, original grille included.
There is no curbing on the 17 inch alloys. I had them refurbished, they were originally diamond-cut but now they are all-silver. Includes one spare alloy wheel, no tyre.
The leather interior is in very good order, including the driver’s seat. No smoking or any other smells.
From new, the car had an audio upgrade, it’s got loads of speakers all over the car. It is fitted with a GROM Bluetooth kit, which uses the CD-changer port on the original head unit; the head-unit has an internal 6 CD changer.
2 working keys. MOT until June 2020. I’m not selling the car with any guarantees, but everything is in working order.
I’ve doubtless forgotten a few things, so feel free to ask. I’d like the car to sell to someone who will continue to look after it properly.
Price: £1,500
(GS Addict)
john493 is offline   Reply With Quote