View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 11:15   #1
MaDProFF
Master Member

Default Thoughts on XC60 T8 2018 R-design Pro please

Hi All, New to Forums.

Close to placing an order for a XC60 T8 R Pro.
I own an AMG GLA 45 at present 2016 model, Never owned a Volvo before, main reason for change are mostly financial to get car into business, hence has to be hybrid. I did have a deposit placed 4 months ago on an Ipace, but in the end I decided against it, speccing was 80K no discounts and you had to spend 1000's just on basic things like carpets, privacy glass heated steering wheel etc.

Thought Please:-

Of Course it all depends on how driven.

1/ Real World fuel consumption on longer journeys.
2/ Real world driving performance on Batteries only is it good enough for general driving short distances, and keeping up with traffic movement?
3/ Handling in general on faster drives Body roll etc.
4/ Headlights at night With Pro option lights.
5/ Anyone added Polar Performance stage one update?

I am tempted to spec a R design, with all the extras, but some are not available on the R, light headlight system, I drive quite a bit at night.

My only real issue with the Build for R Pro are the Wheel Sizes, and Tyre Options, I do not really want 21" wheels as like some others on here quoted:- I like to use winter tyres, in fact I use them all year around have done for years. Prices horrendous for tyres in 21" and over 19's with lack of choice. I (always get Nokians)

How is running in completed if you never use engine on short journey's.

Any other info appreciated, and thoughts please.
MaDProFF is offline   Reply With Quote