View Single Post
Old Nov 28th, 2021, 13:29   #3
G5pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37 RUBY View Post
Thanks for sharing G5Spot.

Where in the East Midlands are you? I have Vida and happy to plug it in to obtain historical codes.

I've got the Euro 5 in my XC70 D5 and plug Vida in periodIcally finding it had a couple of EGR codes so I clean it twice a year and reset throttle body position - touch wood no issues.

As for fuel, I used VPower over 20k miles and still experienced a fair bit of build up in the EGR but last 30k has been Esso Supreme with very little residue.
Hi Ruby,

Near the airport so other end. Thank you for the offer however that's kind of you.

I usually use BP as its local and good price and never had an issue with it. I was forced to use Morrisons last month after the panic buy. I even noticed in my land cruiser it was harder to start on Morrisons and that I couldn't find cetane booster anywhere locally but that's just speculating and I dont want to detract the thread from the fact it was prob EGR.

I suspect it had an electronic wobble due to the sudden onset but it's good to know thanks for the info. And for the offer again.. appreciate it.
G5pot is offline   Reply With Quote