View Single Post
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 18:37   #3
burchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy P View Post
I'm not too keen on the look of the new S40 to be honest (although i doubt I'd say no to a T5 if someone offered it to me!) but I love the look of the V50's. Somehow the aggressiveness of the lines seem to suit it better. I've not driven a D5 but I may pop into the dealers for a test drive in one to see what all the fuss is about

Burchi,

Wouldn't the Havant dealership been easier to get to rather than Southampton? I have a feeling I've seen your V70R about. I remember a little while ago (A3M/A27 eastbound junction) one came storming up behind me, when it passed I noticed a twin exhaust set up. Possibly you? My GF is from Chichester, not too far from yourself

Andy P.
Hi Andy... Yes, you are right, the Havant dealer would be easier but, I have bought a 2003 V70R and this was from Kings in Southampton hence they are carrying out the repairs under warranty.

On my V70R........ "I remember a little while ago (A3M/A27 eastbound junction) one came storming up behind me" Doesn't sound like me driving at all Seriously though, I do work that way and come back Eastbound so, could have been I guess...

Anyhow, my current V70 R AWD has now been sold and the buyer comes to collect tomorrow so, perhaps keep an eye out for my new '53 reg silver V70R!!

Regards

2003 ('53 reg) V70 R Manual.
Ferrita 3" Downpipe & Sport CAT, HEICO Sport Exhaust with Quad Tips!

Sold but not forgotten....
1998 Saffron V70 R AWD Manual
RICA 310 Chip, SAMCO Hoses, S/Steel Exhaust with 2 x 4" Outlets, OEM Strut Brace, Dynaudio Premium Upgrade, K&N Panel Filter
burchi is offline   Reply With Quote