View Single Post
Old Dec 21st, 2017, 23:38   #2
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

You're getting your leeks mixed-up with your Brussels. Brussels a round and the distributor isn't

First of all a general reply. Move the distributor. can't remember if yours is in the sh*t place, but if it is, it'll cook eventually. Then you'll be back for another from me. Get some more 5x 8mm from distributor and move it. My mod works but even it can't cope long-term with the heat. P1 don't have it in the sh*t place for a reason.

I don't recommend ever stripping the dizzy down. Until the lower diaphagm goes you'll not need those kits, even then if swished out with injector-cleaner. you don't need to strip. Even if you don't run proper fuel and insist on that dirty LPG junk over CNG they do get dirty but repeated applications will shift the heavy-ends. Do it every 5-6000 which you can do in 2-3 mins (as against an hour or more (and no knuckles) if you move the dizzy.

If misfire is only on LPG, your issue might still be as simple as a plug-gap too wide (keep 'em narrow and use single point cheap plugs), or a clogged dizzy. There should be grub screw in the side, that is the take-off for your manometer. That open won't be helping!

There's 1 x O-ring, a spring and a spring-washer between the stepper and the dizzy.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Dec 21st, 2017 at 23:45.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CNGBiFuel For This Useful Post: