View Single Post
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 14:52   #5
Sonolta

Question Thanks for the prompt and useful info

Thanks to those who have taken their time to respond to my questions. I'll be asking about whether additional information I've since come across is accurate or not if other C70 2007/07 Series 2 D5 SE owners have done any of these tweaks and their findings, so please feel free to offer your advice, suggestions, how-to info and whatever else other C70 Series 2 owners think is relevant whether .PDF documents/guides/manuals to tips/tweaks/adjustments etc.

I really am asking elementary questions, but as I'm of an age who must be going through some mid-life crisis, I've always wanted to own a drop-top and my decision to change cars at my age might seem crazy especially as I bought my previous car new and had the 6th gear option incorporated (manual TDCi) estate which is far more sensible for pretty much every reason you can think of, but I do like 'heavy metal' full size cars, but when I say 'heavy metal' I don't mean the music genre but prestige car types such as Jaguar, Mercedes, Audi, BMW and the like, but the C70 is literally made from 'heavy metal' and it seems that MPG is being reflected in terms of transmission type and weight of the car. Anyway, the front heated seats are toasty though I do miss the heated front windscreen on my previous wheels.
Sonolta is offline   Reply With Quote