View Single Post
Old Jan 15th, 2018, 00:21   #11
Sonolta

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmd View Post
If you're concerned about lights try to find a C70 with factory Xenons in the first place.
Hi there,

Thanks for your input in addition to other contributors. I bought the car in late July 17 and I wasn't aware that Xenon lights for the 2007/07 C70 II D5 SE was available, but since you've mentioned it, the prices are staggering if my limited research results are correct, so I was thinking on the lines of sourcing an LED kit via a well known auction site should such a product be available for the make/model I own, so again, I'm relying on others to guide me in order to make an informed decision, but it's on my 'to do' list, but I've found a vendor who makes bespoke floor mats of various thickness, mat and edge trim colours.

I was somewhat surprised that there isn't a rubber moulded boot liner, and in addition, the design of the boot allows water to drip into the boot after it's rained, which for any car shouldn't happen. Do other C70 II owners have the same issue?

It only dawned on me today that the glove box has a lock. Does anyone know if the key is a generic type that works with all C70 II cars or if they're individual? I appreciate that it sounds like I'm being picky, but it's not my intention as it's all on my 'need to know' list so I can follow-up at a later time.

A lot to learn, but I'm grateful for the information provided thus far and maybe one day I can press the two switches that will allow the car to morph into the form that we bought it for, and it'll give me the excuse to fit the new wind deflector as well which I ordered from Germany a few days ago for under £90.00 (delivered).
Sonolta is offline   Reply With Quote