View Single Post
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 17:14   #1
740girl

Default Plastic door panel mounting plugs/clips??

Hello, I do hope this is the right place for this post. I have a 89 740 Volvo, the car of my dreams and recently got a good condition scrap car of the same model, the interior and other cosmetic's thing are in top condition...unlike my old girl whom has been around a fair bit but with out the love.
My partner is working on stripping the engine and more taxing of tasks for a first timer like me... so all going well in that department.

I have been working from the boot forwards (internal) and have replaced all the back floor panels and back seats and was working on the rear door panels today. I took the ones off the scrap car and left most of the (? I have no idea what they are called - sorry) mounting plug/clips on but on my model things were a little different and to my horror I broke most of the clips and now despret to find some more. At the bottom of the panel, the clips where red and by the door side light, this clip was blue.

I know I may not have made myself very clear as I am not too in to car talk, this being my first re-fit, so please bare with me... I can take pictures tomorrow of the broken clips if that helps.

Thank you for any help on finding these clips.
740girl is offline   Reply With Quote