View Single Post
Old Jan 29th, 2017, 10:18   #11
Considered1
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobbly View Post
I'll be selling my car when the V90 arrives - currently scheduled for March. This may serve as a heads - up to anyone considering a change of car next year.

It's a high spec car and has a warranty until 29 July 2017.

I'll fix a price when I know what the final mileage is, but anticipate somewhere between £17k - £17.5k.

I ordered this car new as a company car (registered 29 July 2013) and subsequently bought it from my employers leasing company. Manufacturer warranty expired in July, but there is a Leaseplan guarantee warranty scheme in place until 29 July 2017. It seems to cover lots, more so than a typical reseller warranty.
The spec: It's painted in Seashell, with the beige leather/black carpets interior G10B.
Sunroof
DSP
Front parking sensors,
Reverse camera,
Volvo detachable towbar,
Premium sound,
Family pack,
Winter pack, with the active / bendy Xenons
Rear seat entertainment 2,
Modern wood centre panel,
Self levelling suspension,
Privacy glass,
Heated windscreen( I can't remember what's standard or not).
18" Zephyrus wheels (no spare). Tyres are good (fronts were replaced recently - all Conti's). No dings on the alloys.

The car also has the front bumper bar that Volvo sell as part of the styling kit.

Note - the car will have its 18" Zephyrus wheels not the winter wheels shown in the side - on pictutes.
Hi Nice spec, I have a friend that might be interested, how many miles has yours covered.
Considered1 is offline   Reply With Quote