View Single Post
Old Nov 20th, 2019, 20:51   #11
andy_d
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt jack View Post
I found that I was really distracted by red LED tail lights when driving at night, especially in the wet. I mentioned this to my optician who recommended some honeycomb lenses. She seemed very certain that this new technology would help, and I’m so glad that I took her advice. I’ve had my new specs for a few days now, and the improvement in night time vision really is very marked.

The glasses were marginally more than they’d have been with regular lenses, and the improvement has definitely been for me worth every penny.

Jack
while i am happy there is a fix for you, US having to pay to see clearly due to manufs Ignoring the law,, boils my goat.
even when Correctly adjusted 90%+ of the "led lights" for nothing but style end up blinding oncoming traffic ,,and that is Without including the "suv" ****s cars, or the Massive % driving round with poorly adjusted lights and not giving a flying,,

"i can see " is as far at they get Zero thought/consideration to other road users. And the Manuf's fitting the led lights Need hauling up with the C&U regs, by the accountants !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy_d For This Useful Post: