View Single Post
Old Feb 17th, 2019, 03:25   #14
id5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleaiw View Post
So where do you think you will be heading for your next car, or will you run the current one out of warranty?
To be honest I am not sure. It has been the subject of too many discussions with my wife. The XC60 is low mileage, has been faultless apart from one seat module cover that has come adrift, no bodywork marks, just a couple of stone chips. The default option would be to get a third part mechanical and electrical warranty and run it for another few years. There are many different makes of cars that would suit now that our children are all grown up so we may swap it about a bit this time around as jobs and lifestyle has changed. Although I would like a refined but full throated, fire breathing, beast for myself, I fear to take my wife around the different forecourts because on paper many cars could do what we need and I fear I could end up with a Citroen Cactus, the only car with the pricks on the outside.
id5 is offline   Reply With Quote