View Single Post
Old Jun 3rd, 2019, 15:34   #16
amazondean
amazondean

Well I was seriously interested, but when I asked about the car still having its prop shaft, to make sure it still works as a four wheel drive, you replied that you can't get under to have a look, as though I was wasting your time.

After several conversations about it, you then said that it appears that it might not. I have not seen you change the listing to say that it "might not be working in four wheel drive"

I was and still am interested, but when serious questions are asked, you need to help with their queries, especially ones that involve the integrity of the car!!

no wander you have been messed about. (not by me I hasten to say) I was under the impression from your listing and initial conversations that the four wheel drive was working. But now it appears that it "might not".

So as you are a Volvo enthusiast, as you own several of them, does the car work as a four wheel drive as it should do. If it does, then I am interested and will bid further.

Regards....Dean

Last edited by amazondean; Jun 3rd, 2019 at 15:39.
amazondean is offline   Reply With Quote