View Single Post
Old Jun 1st, 2015, 12:27   #185
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Hi,

Well, it's the 1st day of June and we're looking forward to taking your calls if your car insurance is due during the next month. May was a great month for us and it's all thanks to car club/forum members like you for using our services.

If you're a member looking for cover for either a standard or a modified car this month please include us in the mix when getting your quotes. The testimonials below are all from car enthusiasts who picked up the phone, gave us a try and found out just how good the car club scheme with Chris Knott is.

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374 / 01424 205077

best,
Nick

PS. The Chris Knott Triple Supercar Prize Draw is now closed and we'll be announcing the winner shortly. Thank you to everyone who got a car insurance or home insurance quote from Chris Knotts during the competition period. Good luck to you all!

FEEDBACK
Here are some recent testimonials received about Chris Knott's service and prices:

"Had a quote for £417 online (cheapest) with Sheilas Wheels. You guys managed to bring it down to £390, £20 quid is £20 quid." beansontoast, MG-Rover forum

"You guys were able to provide me with the best quote. Very reasonable and helpful! Would highly recommend." Robbo1987, Fiesta STOC

"Well, no complaints here, excellent prices and service throughout for both the Zed and the van. Called today to advise fitment of my coilovers and no extra to pay either." glrnet, Nissan 350z forum

"Just did the insurance on my daily with Chris Knott last week. Was with direct line and they couldn't beat the [ck] quote, plus was cheaper than go-compare came back with." Jim Bowen, The Corrado Forum.

"Just bought insurance with CK and have to say the experience was fantastic and they beat all previous quotes from the likes of Brentacre and Sky... Staff couldn't be more helpful so looking forward to a smooth year with them, definitely worth a call." jmayna, Abarthisti forum

"These guys are brilliant! I had to make a couple of changes to my policy after a week or so, and it was all done for free! That and the fact they beat the nearest competitor for price, and I know I'm going to get decent customer service should I need to make any claims!" FishYWishY, Colt UK

"Called and insured my new Zed today fantastic service, quick, helpful and a fantastic price at £300 fully comp. A1 thank you very much." Antm72 zroadster.org

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote