View Single Post
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 20:59   #30
doorman

Not being a regular reader on this forum, due to all the harm that was inflicted upon it some time ago by reckless people out to trash the directors and all the club stood for, I am totally incensed by liable statements made against one of the very best and consciences mechanics I have ever had the pleasure to do business with.

Russ and his brother Andrew have looked after my car, along with my wife’s Celica, for over 4 years now, he was recommended to me by several VOC members, and in turn I have recommended him to at least 6 people I know who have Volvo’s.

We have all found him to be vey consciences in all the work he has carried out, and at no time found any issues in his workmanship.

A couple of months ago, I left my interior light on, and killed an aging battery, he volunteered to deliver and fit the replacement battery F O C, prior to that, I broke a headlamp wiper blade, not knowing exactly what part was broken, he supplied all the parts available on sale or return, and he delivered them as well. Oh, re the battery, although new, he was not happy about the state the battery turned up, and said he will replace it with a better one, his view of it, that it had been kicked around the floor.

My comments are made to try and balance the negative comments made by Grege102, and may I just add, that it is quite obvious that this chap has not gone about his grievance correctly, apart from the fact he has admitted to being a liar, he has not given RT the chance to respond to his deadline of the 12th October, by posting this 4 days early.

There are always 2 sides to a grievance, and I am very pleased to see that RT Mechanics have not lowered them selves into responding on line, and trust they don’t, but put this into the hands of their solicitors, but better still, grege102 should now try to make the peace by continuing this grievance off line, and preferably by letter as things used to be sorted.