View Single Post
Old Sep 7th, 2017, 19:36   #10
240T
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterjohnbull View Post
I will be taking my P1800S - provided it moves as I haven't gone near it in a few months now.
Nice one - hope to see you there, even better if a stand can be secured. VOC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSv40 View Post
And isn't there an age restriction for cars on the stand that would exclude the vast majority of folks on the forum.

If I booked as a private individual I would have to park the C70 in the public car park.
Yup, I've asked a few times - I was speaking with a club register official a few months ago about it, can't remember who, but seeing this is one of the best car events in the UK it'd be great to get the VOC on it. Bicester have only gone from strength to strength. The downside is that a club official has to book the stand, and there be an official present on the day too. Until I find someone committed to going who can both book and attend, there wont be a Volvo Stand unfortunately. I've tried in the past to register under say 'Volvo Club' but no, it needs to be an accredited club, and you must be an official to book it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8250 View Post
Guys, put me down for this...it's my birthday too, so you can all buy me a bacon butty and a mug of tea
Excellent - I see you're not far too, convoy? I'll be going A303-A34 up to Bicester so no doubt catch you on the way!

Tim
240T is offline   Reply With Quote