View Single Post
Old Mar 26th, 2020, 15:36   #43
Ammorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
I can see where you're going with that Ash, certainly a possibility. You forgot to mention to disconnect the field wire from the D terminal though while testing to prevent the alternator trying to charge thin air. For a couple of minutes test, it won't be a problem though, or at least shouldn't be.

Amorack - do you have a NOID light for testing injectors? If not, try and get one, they're fairly cheap and may reveal a fault if it takes that route.
I do not have a noid light to check injectors. But I should get one if necessary?

I disconnected lead negative from battery. And tried to fire it. Same problem is still there. And 3k rpm problem.

I then disconnected 12+ to alternator and charging lead and fired it. No difference

The battery solution with another battery didn’t solve it. But I went through some fuses in the engine bay. I have no idea what this fuse is for. I just checked it. I do follow you guys especially instructions. But I traced down a blown fuse where the battery positive side is.

I found out that cable goes to nothing. It’s cut off behind the dashboard. There’s many cables cut right off. No idea why. Same behind the ashtray. Bunch of cables cut off and lies on top of the relays.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BC3B2FF7-6826-4EB8-803B-75AE88FF999D.jpg (78.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Ammorack; Mar 26th, 2020 at 16:47.
Ammorack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ammorack For This Useful Post: