View Single Post
Old Jul 8th, 2020, 14:42   #6
Buryan

Default VOLVO 940 (and V70) - Two for sale!

WILL - just seen you kind message - and many thanks. I, as Mr. Churchill said, KBO. Keep Buggering On!

THIS VOLVO 940 IS STILL FOR (modest) SALE. Someone is interested in the engine but has yet still not collected. I am waiting to hear from him. Seems a great shame to scrap the rest of a 940, but it has to go , because I have to move.

ALSO have my slightly care-worn (!) V70 in olive green - 171,496 miles for sale soon, as I'm buying a diesel V70 - I have spent over £1,500 on this car this year and it has 11 months MOT left. It has a couple of knocks in the panel-work - a lamp-post came out to join me and I ran into my own other car!! (Change of pills was responsible for those!). The head gasket started to go at exactly 171.000 miles on the clock and I added STEEL-SEAL - NOT believing in its worth. How wrong I was. Within a minute of starting up the engine fired on the fifth cylinder and has never missed a beat since - the system is no longer over pressurised and. I am VERY impressed! I suppose eventually the head will need doing - and I was quoted a thousand to have that done. Decided to buy the diesel V70 as so much better fuel consumption - this is being collected in a couple of weeks.

E-mail me if anyone is interested, please.

k.runcimanannand@gmail.com

Best wishes to all,
Kenneth.
Buryan is offline   Reply With Quote