View Single Post
Old Aug 4th, 2017, 17:56   #1
smj1873

Default NEW Connected Car DATA SIM

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I would like to quickly take the opportunity to get some general feedback and to see what interest would be like.

My friend is a Sales Director at an IoT and Telecoms Company. I have partnered with him to identify that a gap in the market exists in the supply of Connected Car DATA SIM's. We believe that these should and could be supplied at Dealer level and we are actively looking to partner with Car Dealers to provide this to customers who require them.

Through my own recent V90 I discovered that dealers simply told me a DATA SIM was required and that I could source one myself. After speaking to my friend it wasn't until we examined the market for these that we discovered how the market really looked for consumers.

We are soon going to launch a range of Connected Car DATA SIM's which are cheaper than the rest of the market, with a connection supplied through the main networks and which, crucially, has several benefits that can't be found through the main networks directly.

Our SIM's will run through a Private Network which is infinitely scalable, gives you Fast 4G connection, is not subject to congestion as you won't share it with up to 33 million other users such as the biggest networks on their public connections and our SIM's will allow you to use all of your Data with no time limits whatsoever.

We will shortly be releasing our pricing structure and we will release our SIM's on a PrePay basis from 200MB up to any amount an individual wishes. You can either buy the lowest amount and top it up as required or you can buy amounts to last months or years. There will be a sliding discount scheme for the initial purchase and any future purchase of Data. We are also launching a Premium SIM which is a Multi-Network SIM and will be priced above the Standard SIM but gives greater coverage as it can connect to the most suitable network if connection fails on 1 particular network.

I would also STRONGLY urge any Volvo Dealers on this Forum to contact me and allow me the opportunity to visit you to show you the revenue I can generate for you to partner with us and supply this service to your customers from day 1.

Any feedback whether positive or negative will help me to launch this in a way that can keep us all happy with the product. These DATA SIM's have , up until now only been supplied to businesses and not consumers. Our product will deliver a solution for anyone who wants the best product at the best price and will save us all having to shop around for deals or periodically having to change a PrePaid SIM as it has run out of Data.
smj1873 is offline   Reply With Quote