View Single Post
Old Aug 4th, 2017, 18:28   #4
smj1873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considered1 View Post
Thanks for posting.

I have a data sim as part of my EE package which shares data with my 3 phones on the same contract. Not an issue I can drop the data sim anytime. My question/observation would be my car is 3G only so 4G wouldnt get any faster connection.

2nd Observation I wouldnt trust a dealer with a free sim card, incentivising them to sell just makes the whole process worse!

3rd Question without wishing to cause offence, is it a Multi-level marketing business - if not you have my attention.

Thanks for the reply,

My V90 connects on a 4G Signal and I'm sure the XC90 and new XC60 do also. Is it an older style XC60 you have? My wife has a 2017 XC60 of the older style but I haven't checked whether hers is 3G yet.

All of our SIM's supplied through a dealer will be specified by the customer, can be ordered directly by the customer and thereafter delivered to the dealer to install on behalf of the customer for delivery day of their new car. It's our focus to connect customers in the easiest way and as such having the SIM in your car from day 1 through the dealer seems natural.

On your 3rd question, we are NOT a Multi Level Marketing business and are just a growing IoT and Telecoms Company. We're currently winning and being nominated for multiple industry awards and our only real focus is on Connecting Everything. Our passion is in The Internet of Things and SMART Connected solutions.
smj1873 is offline   Reply With Quote