View Single Post
Old Mar 12th, 2024, 12:35   #27
Luxobarge
Premier Member

Hiya,

Firstly, yes, the app is accurate so don't start doubting that.

Given the variety of codes, my first reaction is that it's still bad solder joints on those pins. I hate to cast doubt on your soldering skills but I'm struggling to believe that all those sensors or wiring are faulty, and I can't see what else it could be. This happened to me, the fist time I "soldered" it I failed to remove the clear jel coat covering the PCB, so my efforts at soldering had no effect. I still can't understand how I managed that, but the second time I had it apart I did it properly and never had a code since.

If you have another go, I can strongly recommend doing it under a large illuminated magnifying glass as I did - I borrowed the one my wife uses for sewing but if you don't have one try and beg or borrow one somehow. Using this, cracks in the solder that were invisible to the naked eye were clear to see, as was the end result after re-soldering. It also helps you to see if you've bridged any pins with solder which might be the case here. I'd not recommend using additional flux, it's not necessary and makes a right mess on the PCB, which might be hiding any solder that's got where it shouldn't.

HTH....