View Single Post
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 23:18   #8
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishtony View Post
Thanks for the input. Big concern for me, where I live the roads are horrendous, they really are awful. Some roads, and I'm not exaggerating, are like something you'd expect to see in a 3rd world country. Pot holes everywhere and sections of road crumbling all over the place.

I don't think you can have the 4C chassis with the R Design, i know when I originally spec'd one up online it wasn't on the list of options, unless I just missed it?

I might be slowly but surely heading towards sacrificing my deposit on my order and going down the DTD route with a different spec. It isn't something I gave enough consideration to, I've actually surprised myself there as I'm usually a very thorough researcher when it comes to buying anything. Where I test drove one actually has very decent roads so I would not have noticed anything untoward!
Your roads sound just like Shropshire with not too much silky smooth black stuff then - in that case you need my spec of SE Lux & 18" wheels - but the 4C chassis that gives you the best of options at the press of 3 buttons. I like my comfort when not in a hurry, but when having fun and in a press-on mode then with 4C in Sport Mode/Polestar all I see in dust in my rear mirror. I only live once so why not enjoy it.............