View Single Post
Old Dec 13th, 2018, 12:07   #4
idiotgap

Many thanks for the responses and ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oragex View Post
I think there is a plastic clip piece that indeed can fall inside. The one way is to go at breakers and source another one. Difficult to intall it.

Hang on the one key, a second one is rather expensive..
Having dismantled the slats and put them all back in again, I'm not too worried about installation. It is fiddly but satisfying! Must remember to close the vent so nothing goes down the hole. I think I might dismantle good side and use the thin bar there as a template to fabricate one for the bad side using some excess plastic packaging like this guy did for the horizontal rear slats. Maybe try and find something in black.

(from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-QA9ZCcn4M)

I guess having paid decent money for a later car and intending to hang on to it, I might bite the bullet with the key and shell out for another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissXC90 View Post
- booster cushion centre row centre seat is dislocated
Relocate it
It's broken but I'm going to check out with the indy which parts need replacement.

Quote:
- rear ashtray doesn't locate
Fix it, maybe need a replacement ashtray (new or wreckers)
I'm sure this needs parts so will search out a dismantler.

Quote:
- the seatbelt in the middle row, driver's side wouldn't lock in place. Some lithium grease into the mechanism seems to have dealt with it, but it's still a bit temperamental
Clean the seatbelt buckle and receptacle with hot water and detergent, then lubricate it
Good plan
idiotgap is offline   Reply With Quote