View Single Post
Old Nov 16th, 2019, 14:00   #9
cassell
Member since 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60041 View Post
I am about to take my V90 CC in for its second annual service in a few weeks time and have been asked if I would like upgrade/update the Intellisafe system at an additional cost of £75.
Has anybody on here had this upgrade and know what new features it offers?
My car is not fitted with BLIS and has just the standard safety package, so I think it will only be the oncoming lane mitigation that applies to my car.
I know this was mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago, but I was just wondering if anyone had any direct experience of it.
I've just had my V90 Inscription done, the car has BLIS and already had 'run off mitigation' installed so I understand three updates were installed. Interestingly, the update was done OTA with the car on the dealer's car park and connected to the Volvo server, taking only a few minutes.

The published price of £75 is negotiable, I utilised my owners club discount that is supported by the dealer and together with their customer loyalty and goodwill offering, I was VERY pleased with the eventual cost!

Hopefully I'll never get to use any of it but it's nice having peace of mind that the car has the most up to date Intellisafe software in place.
cassell is offline   Reply With Quote