View Single Post
Old Jan 15th, 2020, 13:37   #4
MOzS90

I’ll try and get interior photos later for you.

Have you seen the for sale advert on here? I am the second owner. Car is on a PCP. It has brand new front tyres, rear tyres are 3mm+ and the car (other than a couple of minor stone chips) exterior is mint. Interior is in excellent condition with just a little wear on the drivers bolster.

It has a full main dealer service history but it is due a service and MOT by mid-Feb. This will not be included in the price but the MOT should be fine as it’s under warranty if you get it done before mid Feb. You can purchase an extended warranty for it for your peace of mind. Taking both of those into account you could be sorted for 17250. I was quoted £275 for service and another from a main dealer.

I’m trading it in Crewe at the weekend however I’m buying it’s replacement unseen so if they need to do anything to it to bring it up to scratch I might have another week with the S90. Time is tight and logistics difficult so it might be easier for me to accept a financial loss for ease of life but let me know what you think.