View Single Post
Old Jul 21st, 2019, 22:48   #4
Redskiies

Forgot to say, that she can come with a fresh years of mot if anyone is worried about it, for a bit of an extra.

All (or at least most definitely most) of my problems raised in my posts has been sorted! (no error codes, lights, all electrics work perfect, etc)

Also the car is pet and smoke free, and the rear seats were probably used 3times in 19years.

Also forgot to mention the new passenger side front wheel bearings/hub done this spring.

Id like to add, that i do 27mpg combined motorway and city w her even with my heavy foot!

Okay spam over, for real, i just try to be as detailed as possible , so everyone knows hows the car. Also this means i have detailed all negatives of the car, and i expect volvo people to know all the good bits already...

the car is truly remarkable, and every time i drive heri try to delay the inevitable, and i keep telling myself, that i can do it... Then i hit traffic on the way to work (which is 10hrs of standing/walking by itself), and my legs hurt already before starting... Then on the way home no traffic, and i love her again... If it wouldn't be for the traffic, id keep her forever...

Last edited by Redskiies; Jul 21st, 2019 at 22:51.
Redskiies is offline   Reply With Quote