View Single Post
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 23:52   #4
gatos
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Improver View Post
Great set of photos there, accompanied by a good script!

I've a couple of questions if I may... have you used a new seat belt for replacement and if so how much did it cost.

I was all waiting from the very beginning of reading that, to expect a piece of red plastic which is hidden behind the plastic cover used to wedge the bottom seat attachment, for something which acts as a safety device. I wonder if it's only for use on different phase models... think I ought to be searching Done a bit of searching and it would appear to be the older phases had a mechanical SIPS system.
Not sure how the P1 bit looks like i am afraid

I had two spare seatbelts from the car I am breaking. One went to stevo48 and one in my car as my drivers belt was not in the best condition. I was hoping that the rear seatbelts would work too, but they are a bit longer and they have a slightly different lower adaptor on the bottom. I may have one more seatbelt from last year, but I am not sure where it is. If I find it I will pm you. I will post some photos and info tomorrow about the length of the belt and and the shape of the lower metal bit

Nullius in Verba

Last edited by gatos; Aug 19th, 2011 at 00:00.
gatos is offline   Reply With Quote