View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2019, 22:05   #28
atco

Default fuel pump

sorry but now im realy confused.im looking for a cps on the car today and your telling me this car has not got one.and ive got the wrong pump on it.havent got a clue what lh2.2 is .yes this car did run very smoothley last year but whent to start the car and the back box on the exhaust blew out and it started idling very badly after. so i changed the box and the plugs ht leads dizzy and rotor arm because it was very lumpy on starting but still not starting so i changed the fuel relay and pump but no start.got a machanic to look at the car and he used easy start on the air cleaner pipe and would fire but not start so he said there is no fuel getting thro to the engine.so change the fuel relay again to which i did but no start i checked the fuel pump under the car on taking it of but there was no power in the pump.so i said can it be the the fuel feed coming from the fuel tank but no deffinet answer.so ive just got a new german make fuel pump put on but still not working.the engine want start down the air cleaning pipe but sounds as tho it wants to start/ill check if its the right pump tomorow .thanks
atco is offline   Reply With Quote