Thread: 2 door Amazon
View Single Post
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 21:41   #5
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP 1800 View Post
Thanks Robert, I would definitely be looking in the UK,as the availability here is poor. I have a budget of around 3K. i don't mind a bit of welding under the car but I don't want a car that requires new wings and paint ect.

Thanks
Hi Ya

i have one here thats solid and been painted in red if i was offered the right money i would part with it as it is if thats of any help she aint a bad car at all i was going to take some very small rough edges ( and i mean in general so the car is as it should be ) for example the passengers rear arch was repaired and the lazy prep guy buttered it up with filler up the top but its solid i think they missed that on the rub down stage and also yukky underseal under the hood while the car is at this stage i felt it was right todo the car justice and correct them like i say rough edges and pop the car back together slip the engine in and your good to rock then the car is a two door amazon 1969 i think from memory in red if thats any use feel free to contact me further and your welcome to have the car as it is aslong as i get what i paid for the car and the funds i have outlayed already then im happy with a small profit ontop to make it worth my while if shes going to a good home

kind regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote