Thread: warranty claims
View Single Post
Old Nov 20th, 2017, 07:13   #14
id5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelDay View Post
I actually think the 19th December is more likely to be their normal monthly payment cycle, perhaps brought forward a few days because of Christmas. Whatever it is, it does not help the OP.
That is also possible but as it is the 20th of November today then I would expect this months payment cycle would be either later this week or the following and not the following month. A confirmation letter of payment or a purchase order from the warranty company would also likely release the vehicle unless the Volvo dealer has already had poor business payments from them.

The OP's biggest problem at the moment seems to be the lack of a courtesy car as all the rest is being dealt with albeit slowly. But the courtesy car is just that, a courtesy, unless of course the warranty covers a replacement car until the original is back on the road. Given that thought my advice would be to ask politely to see if the Toyota dealer has one that can be used until the Volvo is ready.
id5 is offline   Reply With Quote