View Single Post
Old Feb 20th, 2017, 21:41   #28
Vindo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensencars View Post
Hi i have an old laptop running Vida at the moment would my wife unit run on this, do you still use it as a normal tablet as well [ sorry not a computer whiz]
Yes you can still use it as a normal tablet. Vida is using up space but there is still significant amount of storage left. In addition you can expand storage using micro SD card that's very cheap should you require more storage.

I will look into this tomorrow but I think I can provide a script that starts VIDA Services only when you want to use VIDA this way the tablet could really be used as normal. Let me know if you are interested and I will have a look. Running the script is simple just like starting an app so nothing complicated.

This time I have a Connect 10" tablet ready to go as early as tomorrow morning if you need it. I can email pics over email. I'll also upload here but they need converting and stuff. Very similar specs as the Linx tablet in my original post. It's been taken out of the box to get vida installed but otherwise is good as new with the screen protector on,etc. Price is £155 and includes tablet, accessories and free postage to mainland UK but no keyboard.
Vindo is offline   Reply With Quote