View Single Post
Old Jan 21st, 2019, 22:15   #67
Turbodave
VOC Member

Agreed.

Been with Flux for years and every year is a bloody battle... with Flux either going back on long standing agreements or providing uncompetitive quotes which suddenly tumble when you question them. I've given them so many chances (and do much money!) and despite the constant battle, I usually give them the benefit if the doubt and continue my business.

But, I've had enough of it now...

Wife's renewal was about £380 for her V50, frankly comical so told them not to bother but lo and behold, down to £265 after some 'speaking to my manager' and with the promise of the best price and service on my V70 come renewal ... repeat to fade.

Tonight, having bumped said V70 policy costs up for moving to a safer postcode... asked for a price to change to another model and it's nigh on double what can be had elsewhere. They offered to waive their administration fees, even though we've had a long standing arrangement that'd be done regardless but refused to budge. £7.60 to cancel early? That'll do for me.

Shouldn't be this hard work and sadly of late Flux is hard work... never used to be like this, used to be great but they seem to have gotten greedy over the past few years and the personal touch is gone. They used to insure all three cars, then it was two, now it's one and I'm tempted to cancel mid term and pay the costs to go elsewhere where it's less hassle.

Chris Knotted has come highly recommended
Turbodave is offline   Reply With Quote