View Single Post
Old Aug 24th, 2016, 22:10   #37
Bantambuddy
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traviance View Post
Hi TT82,

Tried to PM you but not enough post count to do so as normally just read up on the forums and haven't posted really on here.

Just a quick question to see if you still had any of the Auto Tailgate fixes left for me to purchase one? also a install guide?

this is to have it come down from the key fob isn't it? would be a great help as I'm disabled and sometimes with others getting stuff out of the boot can help a lot rather than taking 10 minutes to explain to push the button lol.

Mine is a 16 Plate XC60.

If you could let me know either way and if you don't have any if you could just let me know where to get it from ill get one either way.

Thank you very much for your help, I understand I'm a little late to the party on this.

Xander Theodore-King
This is the person who makes them with his email Evgeny Kosourov <modulorder@mail.ru>
Mhsporting has one for sale for a MY2016 XC70. Evgeny will be able to tell you if it will fit your XC60
XC60 SE Lux Nav Manual D5 AWD Black Sapphire; Polestar; Family Pack; Driver Support Pack; Winter Pack with Active Bending Headlights; Front and Rear Parking Sensors; Privacy Glass; Diamondbrite;20" Wheels
Bantambuddy is offline   Reply With Quote