View Single Post
Old Aug 17th, 2017, 15:51   #5
LizardOfBodom
WowIcanwriteAnythingHere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekkePrutser View Post
Oh that would be great, if you wouldn't mind! I'll check if I will be in the Dublin area any time soon and I'll let you know.

The thing with getting a cable is that it takes a while and I'm moving to Spain in about a month. So I'm just trying to get the car NCTd and ideally sold (I would just hate having to scrap it because it's still so nice). I wouldn't need the cable after that. I'm not getting a car in Spain because I'll be living in Barcelona and public transport there is much more convenient.

I'm pretty sure this is due to the old battery being extremely worn out. I had to jumpstart it every time after leaving it a few days and the voltage got really low, leading to all sorts of errors during starting. ABS, Power steering, it even complained about broken light bulbs that are clearly working correctly. All the other ones auto cleared with the new battery, I just think this one never cleared because it requires a manual reset. It only appeared around the time I changed the battery. I'll see soon enough after I reset it anyway.
No problem. I work in Dublin mon-fri so if you are around during work hours we will figure something out. Just send me PM in advance so I can take Vida with me to work