View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2020, 10:21   #7
GlenEagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicGeek View Post
Brand new XC60 Inscription Pro, only a couple of weeks old. It's our first Volvo and getting very frustrated with the lack of up to date user manuals, and having to spend ages searching forums for answers that our local dealership can't provide. The salesman actually sneered at the thick user manual for our Kia trade in, but would love to have that now! Instead I've got a thin user guide that is useless and an online manual that doesn't reflect the car I've actually got!

So I've been trying to get the parking climate to work with Volvo on call without success for a few days to preheat the car in the morning - local dealership is absolutely useless, and have had a few issues with the car already so don't really want to go back there if I don't have to.

Battery is fully charged, full tank of fuel, about 7 degrees Celsius this morning - when I try and start parking climate through the app it just flags up an error message and shows 'parking climate is temporarily unavailable' on the dash.

Any ideas? I'm in the dog house as this was the feature that finally persuaded my wife to replace her much beloved Kia, and it's not working!! Please tell me I'm doing something wrong!
I have a similar model
It does not have parking climate
What it does have is the ability to set the heated seats,steering wheel and screen heaters to function below a certain temperature
when you start the car
If you then start from VOC before you go out the car will be pre warmed and ready to go
GlenEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GlenEagles For This Useful Post: