View Single Post
Old Aug 6th, 2017, 06:48   #9
olly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considered1 View Post
I'd be interested to know what model and spec this 19k car was, and I'm sure the dealers have more to play with when you are buying a brand new car..
The car I missed out was KP64 JYH a D4 8 speed auto registered end of October 2014, 36K on the clock, Dark blue, SE Lux. I don't believe it had Volvo on call but I think it had the rest of the spec you listed + sunroof + rear headrest DVD + adaptive cruise + detachable towbar (unused) + dog guard.

I think they put it on AutoTrader for £21950 stating offers considered in the blurb. I had a good chat with them on the phone and arranged to view it then had a change of heart and cancelled saying I didn't really want to spend more than £18k to which the reply was the lowest they'd go was £19k (£3k less than advertised!)

Stupidly I didn't go and look, even though it was only a 20 minute drive away. Not long after they reduced the price to £19800 (offers considered) on Autotrader and shortly after it went - I can see I'm going to regret that for quite some time.
olly is offline   Reply With Quote