View Single Post
Old Feb 27th, 2020, 15:49   #6
omc 47
VOC Member

Hi Cockneydave,

firstly thankyou for allowing everyone the chance to look at your Amazon on Ebay and also for giving the forum details of your sale,I speak as a genuine Amazon enthusiast and although you may feel dismayed at the response most folk I have "touched base" with on here are good people with a genuine interest in the Marque....
I have looked in detail at your Ebay ad but fear for you selling on Ebay as it does seem to weed out some undesirables who just want to make a quick sale but promise the earth.
In time you will get a genuine buyer who will do the neccessary work to such an important example of Volvo's history.
Sadly not all enthusiasts can weld or spray so this does limit the buyers
Myself I own an unmolested 67 2 Door Amazon that Lanquished in a garage for 27 years so that one is not for sale but I would love to add to my stable such a car as your's but like many my funds are never there when these opportunities arise.
A 123 GT is a tempting thought with given time and fettling it would be a car to keep and be proud of.
Best Wishes for the sale and if I come up on the Postcode Lottery I'll be up there with my trailer.

Andy
omc 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omc 47 For This Useful Post: