View Single Post
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 13:58   #24
440-Turbo
Master Member

What you are charging £190 is being sold here for £130. How is charging an extra £60 appealing to anyone?

The shifter I have sourced is provided with new high end bearings, adjustable throw and is a tried and tested product by people all over the world. It also uses the standard leather boot and knob to maintain the factory look. The shifter is made from scratch using quality materials. It is NOT a modified stock shifter.

I do appreciate you trying to help people out by offering alternative products at alternative prices but this isn't the place to do it. I've made a massive outlay to purchase 10 of these shifters, the only way I can get my money back is to sell these on. Trying to undercut me or knock the product being offered is not appreciated.

If you do have something to offer for sale, feel free to offer it for sale in your own for sale post.

If you feel the need to reply, please do so by private message or start your own thread. This is a group buy thread for potential buyers to discuss this product.
440-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote