View Single Post
Old Dec 22nd, 2020, 15:02   #12
destone

Angry

We submitted a Covid-19 related complaint with Volvo UK. Below is the complaint submitted with personal information redacted.

===

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to file an official complaint with Volvo UK.

My husband, on my behalf, visited one of your official branches (Volvo Rybrook Warrington) for an XC90 Inscription servicing.

He arrived at ~8:40 am and departed at ~1:15 pm.

He spent over 4 hours in your customers’ waiting area while the car was being serviced.

He was dismayed at what he observed. The entrance door clearly indicates that masks are mandatory to be worn at all times, in addition to the 2 metres (6 ft) social distancing.

However, during the 4+ hours he spent there, numerous staff members and customers were *not wearing* any masks or face coverings, even during close interactions and conversations with one another.

In fact, one female customer without any masks was talking on her phone with the occasional cough and sneeze.

I have no words to describe how uneasy this made my husband feel. There is clear evidence in the scientific community that Covid-19 is an airborne disease.

I would like you to take this up with the branch manager at the Rybrook branch. Immediate steps must be taken so that what my husband had to experience does not repeat again.

Regards
destone is offline   Reply With Quote