View Single Post
Old Mar 12th, 2018, 22:45   #114
norustplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army View Post
Thanks - I thought as much.

Bit of a shame it wasn´t done when the paint job was completed - the up side of course is that it was a lot easier to remove!

Good to hear that bit of confirmation - thanks. According to the Dutch PV club the Amazon seats are considered to be an upgrade.

I´m waiting for some cloth from VP Automotive in Sweden so I can re-do these Amazon seats in the style of the original interior code for this car (40-197). I´m hoping the original back seat coverings are going to come good - they are very grotty - but it would be a substantial saving if they don´t need to be replaced...
I have fitted a pair of Ford Ka front seats into my PV 544, having carefully stored the originals so that they can be reinstated if someone wants to go back to original. The Ford seats tilt and lock to give access to the rear seat and also have headrests. I aim to reupholster them to match the rears, but given that they are a blue-ish sort of pattern, it isn't that obvious that they are at odds with the rest of the interior unless you look closely.

Last edited by norustplease; Mar 12th, 2018 at 23:04.
norustplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to norustplease For This Useful Post: