View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2020, 21:51   #24
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VO11VLO View Post
I've had enough with it all.

I've cut my losses and sold the volvo as a result. I'm back in an Audi. Hopefully will have more luck with it! I don't think i will buy another Volvo.
It is unfortunate that Volvo seem not to have sorted this issue after all this time. Also unfortunate is that their dealers seem to have taken an extended break when workshops have been allowed to remain open since the start of this lockdown. My Honda was in for a recall two weeks ago. My Volvo has had a burst p-p pipe for nearly ten weeks and no way of repairing it.
It is going to be picked up by the lease company in about ten days, which is near enough ten weeks late and ten weeks since power-pulse burst.

It is unfortunate that business circumstances has confirmed that I made a very wise decision to cancel its replacement [a first edition LR Defender] and to not buy this Volvo out but to let it go back at the end of lease. My business can not justify such a vehicle now or for for the foreseeable future. It was a bitter pill, now sweetened by the power-pulse issue and lack of permanent resolution to it.

Last edited by Quacker; May 25th, 2020 at 23:53.
Quacker is offline   Reply With Quote