View Single Post
Old Dec 5th, 2019, 02:05   #17
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzingers View Post
Hi,
We don't have it in our XC90 as particularly look for cars without. Mainly as I am 6'3" and I find it reduces headroom in the back/middle seats. Depending on your height I would sit in one with and without prior to purchase. The sales woman when I went ridiculed my thoughts and said you get more headroom - maybe when it's open"(we didn't buy from her needless to say...)
Good luck!
She was correct though. The roof in the Volvo goes over the head of rear seat passengers and even when the blind is closed there is no less headroom than on cars with tin roof.

It seems to be a popular cliche to complain that sunroofs compromise headroom, whether it does on any particular model or not.

Personally I an not a big fan and would not factory order a trim level specifically to gain a glass roof, whether opening or not. It just so happens that I currently have two with great big glass rooves.

Last edited by Quacker; Dec 5th, 2019 at 02:08.
Quacker is offline   Reply With Quote