View Single Post
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 21:43   #253
timway
Snail Wars: A new shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross9
Should there be a halt called to this at some point incidently? perhaps a 2nd season started?

Or some sort of different challenge made?

this challange works well, but with some folk having started late, some folk having had periods missed etc, it might be worth setting a clsing date, looks Like Tim has it sown up at the moment, and then starting again with the same terms, or a different competition?

Ross
I was thinking that too... my lead is mainly due to being the only one to have posted a time every week since the challenge begun.
Should probably set a closing date for this one and think about what to do next? Maybe need a break over summer or longer intervals between deadlines as people are busier doing other things and on holiday etc...

So Ross's 1.16.4xx beats the 1.16.6xx i set a couple of weeks ago. I don't think I'll try to improve my time as I've spent the last few days glued to my playstation trying to complete the final level of another game (finally did it tonight ) and my fingers have pretty much fallen off.

btw I think the prize for the current challenge should be a Garret T28 turbo and Ferrita 3" downpipe and Kemira race cat