View Single Post
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 00:41   #106
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtheonlyreal1 View Post
The car is looking fantastic.. What will the car bring for our efforts? I am just curious, because you basically built a new car out of it.
Hi Ya

yes i have rebuilt it back to new standard and spec also added since my last post a brand new set of dual circuit front brake calipers , pair of new wheel cylinders , new hoses , fuel sender , rear mud flaps fitted with stainless brackets naturally and a set of chrome door mirrors wired up the OverDrive which works flawless

the car at last count up cost me from the point of buying the car till now £4,700 + M.O.T cost but i need to sit and add it up but within a hundred or two its in that ball park figure so thats without any of my labour time ( i will get that all being well down the line from the private reggy/ number plate ) so i would never sell it below that figure what ever it has cost me so i at least get my stake money back but it has been a journey from ugly duckling to a very nice example once again .

one bit of advise i will give others is dont skrimp on the brakes if your car has been off the road for 1-2 years onwards replace everything without doubt it just aint worth it nor the risk

regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Dec 7th, 2013 at 00:43.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post: