View Single Post
Old Aug 19th, 2019, 15:35   #1
custardpie

Default XC90 Bits and Pieces

Hi all,

Now that I have waved goodbye to my XC90 time to clear the garage out of some bits and pieces, so before putting on eBay I thought I would offer here.

Fuel Filter + Oil Filter – Genuine Volvo parts for 2011 D5. £20 inc postage.

Volvotech Bluetooth Adaptor – For cars without RSE (black adaptor), used. £45 inc postage.

Volvotech Bluetooth Adaptor – For cars with RSE (green adaptor), new in box. I ordered it as I had the factory fitted dual screen DVD player but turns out the car still had the black adaptor! £65 inc postage.

Tow Bar – Genuine Volvo tow bar, used. I never got around to fitting it to my car and it does come with a new 9-pin electric plug (generic). £70 ono (collection only).

Dog Guard – The fold up net, used. £25 ono (collection only)

DVD Remote – The Volvo remote for the RSE DVD player, part number: 30790498. https://www.volvopartswebstore.com/p.../30790498.html £35 inc postage

RSE IR Headphones – 2 pairs of what I assume are aftermarket headphones for the Volvo RSE. £18 each or both for £30 inc postage

Vida Dice – Only used a couple of times, can provide the instructions I used to get Vida working on Windows 10 if required. £50 inc postage

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Mark.
custardpie is offline   Reply With Quote