View Single Post
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 17:48   #1
classic volvo
Volvo Guest.

Default 360 glt for sale

I am selling my much loved 360 GLT, I bought in a year ago from an elederly couple who had had the car from new and always garaged it and as a result all the rubber is free from the usual cracks and discoloration. It even has all the original dealer sticker and tax disc holder from when it was new still in great condition and unfaded.

Only 43, 000 Genuine miles with a full documented service history and all hand books and original wallet with both original keys.

This has to be one of the best 360's left and is in fantastic condition as you would exspect from the milage.

It has heated seats, electric windows, electric mirrors, power stearing, headlamp protectors, volvo floor mats, central locking.

The bodywork is in gleaming white, with the charcoal interior.

I have refurbed the alloys and they now really set the car off, the pictures dont do the car justice.

The cambelt has been done a week ago along with the other belts and a full service. The car is mot'd till september with no advisories at all and the car is taxed.

I ma only selling the car as I have a 240 GLT I wanna get back on the road.

I am looking for £1,950 for the car but am open to sensible offers.

Car also comes with a tailor made car cover from cover systems only 8 months old.

I can be contacted on 07786864375.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45.jpg (138.6 KB, 559 views)
File Type: jpg gh.jpg (179.5 KB, 537 views)
File Type: jpg volvo.jpg (131.7 KB, 462 views)
File Type: jpg vol.jpg (107.2 KB, 400 views)
File Type: jpg tn.jpg (63.7 KB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg ko.jpg (163.8 KB, 411 views)
classic volvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to classic volvo For This Useful Post: