View Single Post
Old Sep 12th, 2021, 08:59   #12
loki_the_glt
Torquemeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viks View Post
I am used to buy parts from UK. Its reasonable.

Im not really sure of which side mirror is right one for this model. I have been told mine should have the black. Not chrome.
The chassis number is YV1245411B5360xxx.. there is GL Emblem at rear door.

Here is a photo of dashboard view, it has electric window. The top panel, its for radio or instruments?

Regarding the wiper motor, it is same as 244 right??

Cheers
The same wiper motor was fitted to all RHD 200-series cars where the wiper arms pivot towards the driver's side of the car, essentialy 1979 Model Year onwards.

The top panel would usually house the radio/radio-cassette but a 3-position gauge pack was optional with a choice of oil pressure gauge, oil temperature gauge (rarer than an honest politician), voltmeter, ambient temperature gauge and vacuum gauge. If you dispensed with the clock you could fit all 5 with the fifth one sitting under the other 4. The radio then migrated to the bottom of the centre console.

The two photographs show the gauge-pack that my GLT has, with oil pressure, ambient temperature and voltmeter inthe left-had one, and the late-model mirror housings that your car might have been fitted with. If I can locate the relevant manual I'll scan the page(s) with the various mirror types that Volvo fitted to the 200-series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _copie-0_Gauge_Pack_05.jpg (195.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Hustle_Muscle_upload.jpg (234.6 KB, 7 views)

loki_the_glt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loki_the_glt For This Useful Post: