Thread: Front caster
View Single Post
Old Oct 21st, 2020, 22:34   #6
Kev0607
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morsing View Post
What kind of an answer is that? If you don't know, you don't have to post. Go for a walk and get some fresh air instead.
A simple, self explanatory one. No rudeness was intended, nor did I tell you to "go for a walk & get some fresh air" instead of posting because you didn't know the answer either . Although, one could say that maybe you should take note of your own post & do exactly that, as it seems you were quick to reply with a sarcastic/smart comment.

I would have thought that if you paid £159 for a job to be done & it wasn't done correctly, or to what you required, then the logical step would be to phone/visit the garage for them to have a look at the job they didn't do right in the first place? If I paid you £159 to do a job on my car & it wasn't done right, I'd be on the phone straight away, or visiting you to get it rectified as swiftly as possible when convenient. That's the point I was making, as I don't like to see people paying for things, then having issues/noticing something is off afterwards due to the job they requested not being done properly in the first place. Yes it happens regularly, but its a farce at the same time.

To be honest, you paid more than enough for the alignment. £159 is expensive, as other non-Volvo garages that have Hunter alignment machines do it for around £70-£80, but Volvo probably charge more for the job because they're a dealership with high operating costs. You're well within your right to go back to the garage for them to look at your car again (hopefully, without a charge) & get them to have another look.

Just to reiterate, I'm not being rude, I'm just offering my opinion. Do as you please, its your car at the end of the day.

Last edited by Kev0607; Oct 21st, 2020 at 22:56.
Kev0607 is offline   Reply With Quote