View Single Post
Old Jun 24th, 2019, 15:59   #51
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubachuk View Post
Had my XC90 in for service and update on Friday. I've got the new start/stop symbol but I've not noticed the connected safety.

I've also noticed that on drive mode select I now have Polestar Engineered in the place of Dynamic. Does anyone know if this is part of the standard update or does this mean that they've updated my Polestar to the latest version too? I didn't notice it in time to ask at the service desk, but when I asked before the service they were quite vague on what would be updated, just said they'd plug it in and the latest versions would be installed automatically. It's back in in a few weeks for the squeaky middle row seat fix so I'll ask then.

My impression of the gearbox update is that it does seem to quicker to get moving, a bit more decisive, but it can be quite abrupt with it at times, a bit too aggressive. I'm hoping as it learns it'll calm down a bit.
The connected safety icon should be on the bottom of the Sensus screen when you swipe left, you will have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the icon.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nu11eaf For This Useful Post: