View Single Post
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 22:24   #6
Mike 700
Premier Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyron View Post
will be watching this section with great interest. as I am a full time carer for my beloved Lynda, it's about time we had somat.the thing I would be interested to know is, when the paper tax disc goes how will that affect the people who. like ourselves are excempt from duty, I would assume that we just continue how we do now, on line.

ps glad your back and feeling better.

ron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by volvoid View Post
Perhaps there is a lack of disabled people ?

In most town centres the only available parking spaces are for disabled badge holders, suggesting there are insufficient of the "less-able" to fill them. I used to think that the government was planning for more to come along, perhaps after a pointless arab war on behalf of america, but this seems to have been forgotten now we are all so much better off with the influx of foreigners putting up our house prices.

anyone think I could get a job writing for the daily mail ?
We had a bit of a discussion in The Lounge regarding disabled badges I seem to remember, and I get really pee'd off with the increasing numbers of holders, who aren't actually 'disabled ' but are simply old or fat or both.

I see them every day, trotting off to the shops whilst I get my walker or mobility scooter out of the car, and genuine wheelchair users have to chase around looking for a space - not the abuser's fault, it is the lazy doctors and the even lazier local authorities.

It's no wonder fit people get annoyed.
Feb23 Qashqai e Power, June 21 Volvo XC90 Recharge R design.June18 TiguanSELNew 2017XC60RDesign NavLux,New 2015 Qashqai n-tec+,New 2014V60SE,New2011XC60 RDesign,New XC90SeLux,NewMay2005XC70 D5 SeLux plus.
Mike 700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike 700 For This Useful Post: