View Single Post
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 22:01   #24
940SportsEdition
From sweden with love

I assume that is a threat. God knows what it is you seem to think you know, Like i said, what ever it is it is of no concern to me, as the Police have been around again, so use what ever you want to, matter less to me now, you seem to have given them the impression that it is allot more than £16 and that that is just the tip of the iceburg. They wont tell me anymore so I have no idea what you are upto. So when you tell me to lighten up, it is a bit hard to when you have no idea what it is you are upto. not really sure what issues you have in your life, but obviously, I am the one you are taking it out on. Glad you can see the funny side of it, wish i was in the same position, so I suggest you use what ever it is you think you have on me, and get it over and done with, or maybe you just want to kepp this going until you get bored. I am fed up with it, and really do not care what you want to do or say, so make as many threats as you want, as I know you have nothing on me. Never met or heard of you before all this, so fire away, can not cause any more harm than you already have done.
940 Sports Edition, Graphite galaxy's, turbo plus kit, roof bars, dog guard, load cover, load tray, seven seats.
940SportsEdition is offline   Reply With Quote